quarta-feira, 9 de novembro de 2011

I don't care

I don't care about the rain, I don't care if I lose.
I've lost so many things in my life,
that it just doesn't hurt me anymore.
I've lost my illusions, my faith, my sweet dreams;
I've lost my youth, my hope and my best friends.
But I still got a soul under the rain,
Walking down the streets of this old city
With a empty heart and I empty pocket
My hands are cold and tied
There's nothing I can do about it.
These words are not the enough
But somehow, they less the pain
Which I've been carrying for such a long time
And just now
In this old city
I realized this screaming pain.

I don't care about the rain, I don't care if I lose.
But I do care about the sunshine
And that's why I can't stop walking
Down this old city.

Jackie BBC

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário